3 Types Of Coaches

Leave a Comment
My team is like my FAMILY! I am passionate about Beachbody & helping others find their lives to be happier and healthier through fitness, health and financial FREEDOM!!! I know firsthand that if you are dedicated you CAN achieve success!

My favorite way to describe how I operate my business is is that If You walk - I walk. You run - I run. You sprint - I sprint!

I’m here to share ideas and help you along your journey. Our team is about sharing our failures & encouraging one another to keep going.

BUT it is IMPORTANT to keep in mind that not all coaches have the same goals and you should keep that in mind when building your team.

Not everyone wants to be a full time coach or be their own boss.

There is nothing wrong with signing up a DISCOUNT COACH. Just don’t treat them like a business builder because it could send them running for the hills!

As a coach, we want to make sure we focus on WHAT OTHERS WANT and not what WE want…

Rather than setting goals for your new coaches it is HIGHLY recommended that you show them their options when they sign up so you know how best to mentor them and they know how they will be treated.


There are basically 3 types of coaches who join Beachbody

• “Preferred customers” Who just want the awesome discount.
• “Wait & see” They want to work on your transformation 1st & then think about sharing their results and helping others OR they just want to do this as a HOBBY
• “Full Steam Ahead” They are ready to build this business and start changing lives!

Each of your coach’s needs & goals can change over time so don’t be surprised if your discount coach decides one day that they are ready to take off running!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig