Chipotle-Ranch Egg Salad Wrap

Leave a Comment

Hey guys!! As promised I want to start sharing HEALTHY recipes with you all :-D

Now, SOOO many of you are saying, but I just can’t eat healthy because…

“It’s too expensive”
“It takes too long to make healthy recipes”
“Healthy food just doesn't taste good”
“My kids or family wont eat it and I just don't want to buy and make separate meals for me”
“I don’t have time to ..XYZ…”

Be honest, one or more of these have escaped your lips, am I right?

We’ll I’m here to tell you, eating healthy doesn't have to taste nasty OR be expensive!! SOooo i’m on a mission to teach you how to make DELICIOUS and HEALTHY meals for LITTLE monies :-D

Ok-So Today I’ve got a Chipotle-Ranch Egg Salad Wrap. 
Looks delicious right! Well what If I told you that it is only $1.50 per serving *GASP* I know!

Wanna know how YOU can make this in 20 minute or less? Lets get started!

You’ll need:
2 hard boiled eggs, peeled
1/4 medium avocado, peeled and seeded
1/3 cup finely chopped green sweet pepper
1 green onion, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp ranch
1 Tbsp lime juice
1/8 tsp salt
Dash ground chipotle chile pepper 
2 8 inch whole wheat tortillas
2 romaine lettuce leaves

Ok- Now you’ve got your goodies lets put them together!
1. In a medium bowl mash your eggs and avocado. 
2. Add the next 6 ingredients, stirring until they are sufficiently combined 
3. Grab your tortillas, place lettuce leaves on top the tortillas. 
4. Spoon egg mixture onto bottom third of each tortilla 
5. Fold in sides of tortillas and roll them up. 
6. Cut in half and EAT 

You’re done! That was it! SUPER quick, easy, and once you take your first bite you’ll agree with me that it is DELICIOUS!

Soooo now for the health breakdown, cause I know you're dying to know how healthy these are!
Each wrap is 1 serving-
1 serving = 256 calories
Fat = 13 g
Cholesterol = 189 mg
Sodium = 476 mg
Carbohydrates = 25 g
Protein = 10 mg

There ya have it, a healthy lunch option for $1.50 a serving, prep time 20 minutes or less, and SUPER yummy!

If clean eating is new to you don’t be scared! One BIG thing you’ll notice once you start to stick to a clean eating lifestyle is that you will start to have more energy, you’ll feel better, and you’re body will respond with weight loss and clearer skin!

You CAN do this!!!

Xoxo,

Lauren

PS-
My next group starts October 17th and I'd LOVE to have you join in on the fun with me and some AMAZING women. Want more info? Shoot me an email @ Lauren.N.Young04@gmail.com or send me a Facebook  message @ https://www.facebook.com/LaurenEvansBBC <-- Let's be friends!

If you have questions on how to get started I’d LOVE to hear from you! Click >> COACH << and register to get me as your FREE coach!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig