Core De Force

Leave a Comment
Core De Force Workout Coming Soon!

Many of you probably don’t know but I fell in love with fitness when I was taking a kick boxing class. I LOVED the moves and feeling like I sorta knew what I was doing “on da street” if I needed to use some muscle. <— Not really I’m a pansy and never could find a mix martial arts class that fit my schedule and could teach me proper self defense techniques. BUT I totally still LOVED my kick boxing class. Which is most likely why I LOVED Shaun-T’s T-25 so much, it had the same fast paced moved I enjoyed so much. But back to the point here….

Ok, So you remember Les Mills Pump right??? Joel & Jericho, the trainers in pump, have joined Beachbody to create this EXCLUSIVE new workout for us!


  • This is NOT a choreographed workout that follows with the beat of the music. What that means is if you're note coordinated, like me, you can still follow along. 
  • It’s designed for ALL fitness levels 
  • The workouts are in THREE minute rounds, this simulates a real fight 
  • In just three minutes you have a full interval training. It will be exciting to see how many round we can add on once we start rocking the workouts 

Fitness is not simply about how you look, it’s about empowering you to feel better all around. Fitness should be about learning to love yourself. This program teaches authentic techniques. If you’ve never thrown a punch before it is assured that when you are done you will know just how to put your body weight behind your fist and KNOW you can defend yourself.

Should you ever find yourself in a predicament where you feel the need to defend yourself you wont be trying to remember an 8 count from a program, you will know just what to do and throw a punch or a round house kick without hesitation.

From the trainers: “This program teaches its audience that its ok to be real and to not aspire to some perfect ideal of what they should be. We have honed in on the mix martial arts style that we love to train in. We worked with some amazing people with Muay Thai to bring the authenticity to the movements. We break it down to where we do a minute of working with skill, full body core centric movements and 30 seconds of heart rate spike movements. Then we repeat. This program is 100% authentic to the mix martial arts world.”

This is a program where you will use your entire body but ALL of your energy is coming from your core…. that’s why its called Core de Force…. you will use the force of your body to create explosive power with confidence.

Are you as excited about this as I am???? Want more details when this program is about to lauch?? Sign Up for a FREE, no strings, account with me as your Coach and I will shoot you the deets when release time is just around the corner. Cause you KNOW i’ll be running a group JUST for this program :D Eeekkkk!

If you have questions on how to get started I’d LOVE to hear from you! Click >> COACH << and register to get me as your FREE coach!

xoxo,
Lauren

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig