Healthy Homemade Coffee Creamer

Leave a Comment
MMM coffee, who doesn't love coffee right! Well Mr. Man and I have decided to clean up our lifestyles and our budget so of course my beloved coffee creamer had to go. Let’s face it, theres nothing natural about store bought coffee. Preservatives, excessive sugars (which do nothing for our waste lines), other chemicals that I wont even get into in this post.

Well yesterday I asked if you wanted my yummy and healthy coffee creamer and today I’ve got it for you! I mix mine up in one of my shakeology cups an store it in the fridge, it lasts up to 2 weeks (although mines usually gone before then)

If you don't want to make enough to store in the fridge you can make enough for each cup. I’ll start with the per cup recipe :-)

First: Choose Your Milk
1. Coconut Milk
2. Almond Milk

Second: Choose Your Sweetner
1. Stevia
2. Raw Honey
3. Maple Syrup

Third: Choose Flavoring
1. Pure Vanilla Extract
2. Pumpkin Pie Spice
3. Cinnamon
4. Cocoa
5. Any flavoring you’d like

Now it’s time to add to your coffee cup (8 oz of coffee)

2-4Tbs of milk
1-2 Tbs of sweetner
Flavorings to taste

NOW

If you are like me, you may not have time every morning to circle the kitchen for your ingredients, measure everything out, and still keep your sanity. That’s why below there is a store and go recipe :-D

To make and store 

1.5 cups Almond/coconut milk
2 tbs honey
3 tsp vanilla extract (or any flavor of your choice) <— I’m a vanilla aholic lol
Mix all together in blender or shaker cup and store in air tight container for up to 2 weeks

There ya have it! Healthy coffee creamer for the coffee lover in you who really wants to save money and their waist line ;-)

Don’t forget, as we approach the holiday we tend to make LOTS of food. If you want to keep the foods a little on the healthier side check out my recipes page for healthier alternative to your favorite items!!

xoxo,

Lauren


PS-
I'd LOVE to connect with you shoot me an email @ Lauren.N.Young04@gmail.com or send me a Facebook  message @ https://www.facebook.com/LaurenEvansBBC <-- Let's be friends!
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig